Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Sweet little Smoketrails

They have tickly spots! This litter sure have lots of stroking and attention with just the three pups. They all have tickly spots so I will let their new owners find out where they are :-) We have already had a few visitors: Jules, Neill and Martyn have all popped in. Ok so Neill was here a bit longer and was the only one to actually hold the pups, think she has fallen in love already.

I am trying to get new owners to hold off choosing yet until they are a little older. Odd with the first litter the boys all seemed very alike at this stage (all sweet, boys)! This lot... very different. I am pretty sure already who will suit which pup and I hope the owners will take my guidance. However, I know that usually your heart and hands will pick the pup for you :-)

So three very different pups... looks and personalities.

This seems to be a gorgeous, lovely litter so far and I think I could sell these puppies three times over with all the enquiries and referals I have had! It's a lovely feeling and I just know these girls will have perfect homes.

No comments: