Friday, 31 December 2010

Puppies Due at Smoketrail!

I am so excited to say that little princess Hoax is expecting! She has been scanned by the wonderful Sam Wilkinson for four puppies which is the same as her previous litter- perfect size. Could have done with one or two more as we have such fab homes lined up!

She is definately bigger than last time but guess this is probably because her body already knows whats going on. She is also a bit saner (not much) but a bit. She just knows this time I am sure of it.

I have started buying all the things we will need and have just ordered the new vetbed (I like to have new bedding for each litter). In a few weeks time I will setup her whelping box area and den so she can get used to it. I think I will keep in in the same place I did last time as it worked really well and she was more than happy to have her puppies in there.

I love my little merlie and am missing working her but the others are keeping me busy. Happy Days :-)

Here is Linda Smiths Brooke: one of my fav Reef puppies x

1 comment:

Lauren said...

ahhhh the lovely Devongem Brooke Lightning - she is soooo perfect Gem - lets steal her :) xx