Thursday, 25 November 2010

The MOST exciting news!!!

We have decided to breed from my beautiful, fantastic little Hoax again. This time for a bit of a change I decided to use a different stud dog. I had no idea if she would accept something outside her 'pack' however it appears that she absolutely fell for the handsome man from Devon, and we are hopefully expecting puppies around the end of January 2011!

Introducing Hoax' new love... Reef (Darleyfalls No Feer)
Reef

I think this could be an awesome combination, Hoax is compact and nippy (if she was a car she would be a little sports coupe) she is  real highly strung lady (unless she is cuddling on the sofa). Reef is tall and lean and very powerful and is pretty much a big softie. Both dogs are very driven and bright. Myself and lovely Lauren really think there will be some extremely special puppies from these guys.

Have a peek at my site http://www.ourcollies.co.uk/ all my photos etc are all on there :-)

Hoax


No comments: