Monday, 26 April 2010

Clever, wonderful dogs!

WBSDS this weekend and a good one it was!

(Photo of Hoax in her Swamp Cooler vest- really not impressed)!

Hoax worked so, so well all weekend, she got every single weave entry (wooowooo)! The split second timing/ thinking I needed with a fairly quick medium dog was a little lacking (from my part). It cost us in every run be it in time or faults. She ended up with two clear rounds. We were clear in G3-5 Med Agility but with trained contacts and an 'almost' E towards the wrong obstacle she came in second, still a proud Momma! Next was G1-7 jumping, we had a very big/ wide turn when I thought I'd lost her totally and then she got stuck in the collapsible tunnel so I assumed I'd blown our chance of a place. I was delighted to come Second with her- how proud was I! She beat at least four or five good G7 dogs and was only beaten by the current medium world champion!

Boo worked well as always, His Mom wasn't of form with him really- must pull my finger out next weekend for champ but I so love working this dog, I dont really care how we do I just smile and feel so proud just to own and work such a sweet, funny, happy dog. Most importantly he ran like nothing hurt- and nothing beats that feeling :)

Detour was mad and a bit crazy on his socials around the ring and I was so happy! He wasn't scared or shy- I know it sounds like nothing but he has come so far already- I was very proud of him too.

So all in all a great weekend, I came away with the three best dogs at the show- what more could I ask for!

No comments: