Thursday, 11 February 2010

Smoketrail Puppies

Just a note to mention how pleased I am that I found such fantastic homes for each of my Smoketrail puppies.

I am so proud of them all, Buzz passed his bronze good citizen test at just six months old, Ajaxs has been invited to be part of a KC Good Citizen scheme display at Crufts 2010 and Munch has passed his KC Puppy Foundation Cert and is on his way to his bronze!!

I get updates, photos and cuddles (from the pups lol) and most importantly I know how much those babies are loved. Thanks Yvette/ Don, Tracy/ Sue and Kim/ Dan. You guys are the best x

Now here are some gratuitous photos of them all...

DETOUR
MUNCH


BUZZ
AJAXS

3 comments:

nellie-bean's blog said...

Aw, there you go, all those worries and there was no need at all. Good to see them having fun and being loved x

Gemma Hanekom said...

I know, no stresses now. I am a proud Nana :)

Anonymous said...

and i would like to thank gem for letting me have munch, he is fantastic and if he does nothing but love me i am happy, after losing my mum it gave me a real sense of belonging to have him, and despite some having doubts about it both me and dad think it was the best thing that happened to us, he certainly is one well loved baby,yvette xxxx