Saturday, 1 August 2009

Crazy Times and tough choices

Well things have been busy here, Nic was away, I got sick then got better then went off to a show for a few days!

Sadly we have had more people drop off the puppy list. I was really disappointed as I had lots of lovely homes setup and I knew the puppies would be going to friends, now I'm not sure what will happen.
I have found the whole thing really hard and have worried about the pups a lot. I think we have come to a decision now though. I'm fairly sure that I dont want to go through the worry again. It means that if I want my Boo x Hoax pup that I need to choose what to do. I think the best desision would be to keep a puppy (I always wanted my Boo Hoax pup) from this litter then get Hoaxey spayed and just focus on enjoying the dogs. I love the puppies anyway so although the timing isnt great, it never really is, sometimes fate just throws things at you and you have to go with it! So watch this space, I might be announcing if and which puppy will be staying here with us!
Puppies are fantastic and so funny, they are playing, growling and generally being cute. They are so messy though LOL!










3 comments:

Lorna Goodban said...

Follow your heart! I could not breed pups! Lorna x

OBay Shelties said...

And people wonder why I hate "puppy lists"! People drop out for all different reasons and you can never be 100% sure. but hopefully it works out that you have the puppy you have been wanting even if it is not the right time. Gotta take it when you can!

Gemma Hanekom said...

Thanks guys. I agree puppy lists are no fun. Timings rubbish but some things are just meant to be!