Monday was Vyne, and despite some drizzle the weather started ok and got better and better! First up was Boos Champ class. He ran well in the agility and listened and was clear! Jumping not so lucky, he missed a weave entry!?! Odd for him! Then got himself Ed in the wrong end of the tunnel- ah well- I havent really got the focus for a champ final right now. Boo also did a nice Olympia run, only for me to miss out a jump after the tunnel on the straight home run! Silly me! Hoax first run was 1-7 Olympia qualifier. I was not focused for this at all and it showed. My timing was way off with her! Ah well, still more runs left. Finally I ran Hoax in her 2/3 jumping. It was a nice course with a few bits that caught people out, she had a turn off a jump at the 3rd obstacle and also after the first long run into the snake- dogs were pulling off the top jump. I knew I had to work her first turn then start running to push out before the snake. Anyway little Hoaxey flew round, a few wide turns again but quite quick. She got the weaves right at the end and we were home and clear! Whoohoo!!! She went into the lead again and thats where she stayed! Little Hoax had her second clear round and second win! Yay! I also ran Nics dog Linx in G5 jumping, I hadnt walked it so things were slightly out of place when I ran him but Linx worked well, coming 10th in the end. I was V pleased with all my runs today! Very happy (and fat) me!!! x
2 comments:
WELL DONE! Hoax and Gemma!!!!!!
Very good result Gemma.
Sophie and the dogs!!!!! xxxxx
Well done Gemma and Hoax. I saw your run with Boo in the KC agility. It was a real shame!
Post a Comment